Report A Bug, Make a Suggestion

Feb 23, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Do you have an idea that would make SPARK better? Or have you found an issue you want to report to the development team? Let us hear about your issues, comments, and suggestions.
Mar 31, 2009 at 2:49 AM
Is there anything that says what it does?
Jun 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Edited Jun 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM

(For Yammer...) Has there been any discussion around creating a thread based upon the Site or Page you were on, displaying only that thread, then auto-tagging the update with that thread tag?  For instance, I'm on a Page called Support.  The plug-in uses the API to create a thread #support, and displays that stream.  When a user updates status on that page, it gets the tag #support added to it?

Jun 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Those are good ideas for Yammer Web Part. It's good to hear them, becaise I have not been an active user of Yammer primarily because I could not view it on my My Site page. :-) There has been some discussion here at work about making the thread ID a configurable web part property, but nothing about deriving that from the page name or site URL. We'd need some kind of a uniform business rule I think for that, but it sounds doable.

As for something about what this project does... well, yes we need to document what it does because there is a lot of useful stuff buried in here but you'd be lucky to find it. I plan on developing better documentation going forward, starting with the CodePlex wiki if I can figure out how to add a page to it. ^_^

Aug 3, 2009 at 11:27 PM

please provide the documentation, i am trying in several ways to make it wok on my website without any luck.

Aug 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Edited Aug 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I was able to setup the yammer web part on our internal site.  The feed was shown just fine.  When I tried to post a message it errored out. 

"Error in buttonPostMessage_Click()"

"Error retrieving web response The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request"

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks

Below is the complete stacktrace:

###SPARK### System.Exception in Yammer: Error retrieving web response The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.    at Yammer.HttpUtility.GetWebResponse(HttpWebRequest request)     at Yammer.HttpUtility.Post(String url, NameValueCollection parameters, Session session)     at Yammer.ApiWrapper.PostMessage(String body, Session session, List`1 attachments)     at Behemoth.SharePoint.Web.YammerAPI.YammerWebToolkit.PostMessage(String input, Session session)     at Behemoth.SharePoint.Web.YammerAPI.YammerWebToolkit.PostMessage(String input)     at Behemoth.SharePoint.WebParts.YammerWebPart.buttonPostMessage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)System.Net.WebException in System: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()     at